This was a re-work of the Stu 'devastation' pose based on mentor feedback. We didn't need to submit it as part of this week's assessment.
A refining of the pendulum from last week. Changes made were to the overshoot on the platform to favour the final position, and removing some frames on the chain swings from fr62 onwards.
Planning sheet for the Tailor assessment. I wanted to include things we'd learned in weeks prior, hence the ball and pendulum. I also did a timing test in Flash (not part of the assessment but it helps to give me an idea as to whether or not I'm on the right track timing-wise).
I can see that the pendulum stops too abruptly at the end. Damn that 120 frame limit!